It’s been a while since I used tons of flowers on a layout. I don’t always love flowers, but when I do a layout like this with lots of flowers, I really love them!
For my background I used some texture paste through mesh packaging. Once dry I added colour using Lavender KAISERmist as well as some gold splatters.
Then I built my layout on top of that. First adding my photo using foam tape, then adding my flowers around it.
To create some smaller flowers, I removed some of the petals from the Wendy flowers. This way I could create clusters with different sized flowers to create interest on my layout. I also added some extra leaves pulled off other flowers to fill in my clusters.
So every now and again I am inspired to dig into my beautiful flower stash and inspire myself to use it. I hope you are inspired to use your stash too.
- Little Birdie LBCR79415 Fairy Sparkle – Wendy Flowers (9pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR79409 Fairy Sparkle – Fairy Garden Flowers (5pc)
- Little Birdie LBCR73106 Mixed Media Paste – White (400g)
- Kaisercraft KCKM128 KAISERmists – Lavender
- Kaisercraft KCKM132 KAISERmists – Gold Shimmer
- Lady Pattern PaperLPPB0011 – 250gsm Smooth White Cardstock Pack
- Other: Star elements, brads, gold embossed paper leaf