“Alcohol Inks are an acid-free, highly-pigmented, and fast-drying medium to be used on non-porous surfaces. Using alcohol inks are a fun way to use colours and create backgrounds for stamping or card making. They are used in painting and adding colour to different surfaces such as glass and metals. The bright colours mean that a small bottle will go a long way.” ~ Couture Creations
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Rosie’s Studio Carpe Diem Cards
- Rosie’s Studio Arabesque
- Celebr8 You are Amazing
- Uniquely Creative – NOW in South Africa!
- Uniquely Creative Wise & Free
- Rosie’s Studio – There’s a new brand in town!
- Rosie’s Studio Alphabets
- Couture Creations Alcohol Inks
- Rosie’s Studio – Alphabets COMING SOON
- Couture Creations Peaceful Peonies and Alcohol Inks
- Couture Creations – Peaceful Peonies COMING SOON
- Rosie’s Studio – Stillwater COMING SOON
- Rosie’s Studio – Briar Wood COMING SOON
- Celebr8 Letters To My Love
- Rosie’s Studio – Indigo Mist COMING SOON!
- Kaisercraft Native Breeze
- Little Prince Glitter Paper Tags
- When will Cricut arrive in South Africa?
- Little Birdie Wendy Flowers
- Couture Creations A4 Glitter Card, Mens Mini Stamps, Tools & Hotfoil Stamps