Do you sometimes have a sticker sheet and just don’t use it all? I often have that problem, and especially with tiny alphabet letters. I just don’t like using them. So instead I use them in other ways that make more sense to me.
For this card, I used the alphabet stickers together and die-cut them into a shape, but first I had to make sure they don’t pop off of the backing. And what better way than to use my Gel Medium.
I painted a layer over the stickers and left it to dry, before die-cutting the sheet into shapes and made some cards.
Use a soft medium-sized paintbrush and brush over the sticker sheet using Soft Gel Medium.
Use a shape die-cut to cut the stickers creating a whole new look. I used my DIYcuts machine and the Nesting Postage Die for this step.
Then adhered the shape to a card front and decorated.
Not only did I use the Gel Medium as an adhesive but also as a thin protective layer over the small sticker letters.
- LBCR71687 Gel – Soft Matt (100ml)
- KCPK607 Magenta 12×12 Paper Pack
- Magenta Sticker Book
- KCDD619 Kaisercraft Cutting Dies – Nesting Postage Stamp
- KCDD001 DIYcuts Cutting and Embossing Machine
- LPPHC0015 hello CARDS (A6 Blank Cards & C6 Envelopes – 20 Each)
- TB-PT-MTC-B Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Single Unit)
- TW6972 Tape Wormz White Double Sided Foam Tape – 1.5mm x 18mm x 10m
- Other: Watercolour paint, diamante and pearls