I think the more you use die-cuts the more you LOVE them and the more you experiment with them. So that’s what I have started doing more and more, playing with different combinations of die-cuts to create cards, and even getting a bit more adventurous with them on layouts. For today I am sharing how I layered different die cuts from Couture Creations on a card with stunning effect.
Use Prima patterned paper and die cut the Heritage die twice. I used my quick release paper with this die to make sure the paper releases easily once cut
Adhere the two die-cut together at an angle using Tombow mono multi adhesive
Adhere the picture frame cut to a quote strip, then layer the heritage cuts and quote strip on your folded card front. Add chipboard heart and brads as embellishments to the card
Die cut the picture frame out of orange American Crafts cardstock
And there you have a quick card combining two different die cuts to create a stunning visual effect with dimension and texture.
I hope you enjoyed this layered die cuts card tutorial – and remember to view all the other gorgeous dies in the Artdeco Range.
- Couture Creation Intricutz Metricon Dies – Picture Frame & Tag [ADCO 723745 ]
- Couture Creations Glamour Days Dies – Heritage [ADCO 723710]
- Cuttlebug V2 [PC 2000293]
- Quick Release Die Paper [ADCO 723818]
- AC Cardstock Value Pack (100 Sheets) [AC 71660]
- Other: Prima Paper, Prima Chipboard, Brads, Rub-Ons, Quote Strip