Today we are excited to share with you 2 layouts using Glitz products! Both layout are done by the talented Camilla Ekman, read Camilla’s blog here.
The first one is made with the Happy Travels collection, perfect for soft boyish layouts – the blue and beige looks awesome together. The title “I carry your heart with me” is from one of the cardstock stickers. I cut the edges to make it a banner. I dabbed a bit of gesso on the papers to make them a bit white washed.
- Glitz – Happy Travels Double Sided Paper – Planes [GHT3654]
- Glitz – Happy Travels Double Sided Paper – Floral [GHT3661]
- Glitz – Happy Travels Double Sided Paper – Stripes [GHT3678]
- Glitz – Happy Travels Title Stickers [GTS3944]
- Glitz – Happy Travels Glitzers [GGL3821]
- Other: flowers and bling (Prima), lace, ribbon, pin
The next layout is made with the Pretty in Pink collection – soft pink papers but a bit edgy with the black. I made a girlish page for my daughter. A bit of paper tearing and a bit of gesso added.
- Glitz – Pretty in Pink Double Sided Paper – Polka [GPI3715]
- Glitz – Pretty in Pink Double Sided Paper – Ledger [GPI3739]
- Glitz – Pretty in Pink Paper Layers [GPL3906]
- Glitz – Pretty in Pink Peek a Boos [GPAB3845]
- Other: Doily, mask, gesso, flowers, vine, floss, rhinestones
Post courtesy of Glitz Design. Erin DeSpain, Ginger John and Laura Funk have turned their passion for preserving memories into an international business. They focus on creating high quality, easy to use products that can be used for any creative outlet. They find most of their inspiration while creating projects themselves. With 13 children between the three of them they are constantly inspired to find new ways to capture the everyday moments! Visit the Glitz Design blog here…