Nothing shows off a beautiful foiled image using my GoPress and Foil quite like a subtle background. I created this background using my All-Purpose Inks and created a spray with them. It’s so quick and easy to make these sprays and use them for a stunning background. Take a look how…
Select 3 colours of All-Purpose Inks, a pipette, a chipboard element and some spray bottles.
Add about 3ml of API in a spray bottle and then add the same amount of water. Shake the ink to mix. Repeat with all 3 colours of ink and create your own sprays.
Place your chipboard element over a sheet of smooth white cardstock and then spray a section at a time over your chipboard using 1 colour at a time.
Leave the ink to dry for a few seconds and then carefully lift the chipboard element from the white cardstock. Leave to dry or dry with a heat gun.
Trim the sprayed piece smaller to fit onto a tag or card. Then add a foiled element using your GoPress and Foil machine.
The background is subtle and gorgeous and a perfect backing for foiling.
- ADCO 725032 Couture Creations GoPress and Foil
- ADCO 724824 Couture Creations GoCut and Emboss
- ADCO 725359 GoPress Heat Activate Foil – Pink (Mirror Finish) – 125mm x 5m
- TAPI-036 All-Purpose Ink – Wisteria
- TAPI-060 All-Purpose Ink – Celadon
- TAPI-020 All-Purpose Ink – Tropical Lagoon
- Celebr8 Chipboard
- Other: Pipette, spray bottles, embellishments