I received this amazing Peony Xcut Cutting Die and simply had to use it immediately. How gorgeous is it in this rainbow coloured effect? So easy to achieve and looks amazing. Take a look at how I created it.
Gather four colours of All-Purpose Inks, some cotton swabs, white smooth cardstock and your Peony die or any other cutting die you want to use.
Tip the bottle of All-Purpose Inks onto the cotton swap using one colour at a time. I did blue first, then swipe the ink across the white cardstock. I used the same swab and inked it with turquois ink, sweeping the ink over the cardstock next to the blue and slightly overlapping.
Do the same with the pink and purple ink and repeat as necessary.
Once the cardstock piece is dry, use your cutting die and cut the flowers out of any area on your coloured cardstock.
Adhere the die-cut flower to a piece of patterned paper onto a tag. I used a recycled product tag. Tie some bakers twine through the hole and tie onto a gift for a beautiful custom and unique tag.
Such an effective and beautiful way of creating unique elements using your beautiful All-Purpose Inks.
- Tsukineko TAPI-015 All-Purpose Ink – Cherry Pink
- Tsukineko TAPI-019 All-Purpose Ink – Cerulean Blue
- Tsukineko TAPI-036 All-Purpose Ink – Wisteria
- Tsukineko TAPI-020 All-Purpose Ink – Tropical Lagoon
- Tsukineko TVF-CLA-351 VersaFine Clair Ink Pad – Nocturne
- DXCU503475 Xcut Dies – Peony
- KCDD001 DIYcuts Cutting and Embossing Machine
- LPPB0011 Basic Essentials – 250gsm Smooth White Cardstock Pack
- Other: Sentiment stamps, diamante