With the GoPress and Foil machine you can create beautiful effects, but I think the stamps that are available to purchase with the machine, are some of my all-time favourites. The Pineapple is the one that got my attention the very first time I saw it.
There’s something special about the design of it and adding some of those amazing coloured foils one can achieve beautiful images that can be used on cards and layouts.
For this set of cards I used the Pineapple together with the Sea Breeze and Gold Iridescent foils.
To create my beautiful two-tone pineapple I used a small piece of Sea Breeze on top and overlapped it at the bottom slightly with the Gold. I think the two tone effect is amazing on this design.
I did cheat a bit and used textured scrap cardstock pieces to ‘stamp’ my images on. The texture from the cardstock added extra interest to the design itself. For this card the design was done on an entire panel for the front of the card – simple and striking.
I love using this Hotfoil Stamp – and you will be sure to see this pineapple featuring on loads more projects in the future.
- ADCO 724824 Couture Creations GoCut and Emboss
- ADCO725032 Couture Creations GoPress and Foil
- ADCO 725692 GoPress Heat Activate Foil – Sea Breeze (Iridescent Digital Pattern)
- ADCO 725356 GoPress Heat Activate Foil – Gold (Iridenscent Speckled Pattern)
- ADCO 725362 Anna Griffin Hotfoil Stamp – Pineapple (57.2 x 95.2mm)
- Other: cardstock scraps, handmade patterned paper, Kaisercraft barcode strips, buttons, diamante, sewing machine