If you haven’t tried adding more than one colour of foil to your images using the GoPress and Foil you are seriously missing out.
I first thought of this idea when I had loads of little bits of foil left over after cutting my foil into the shapes of my dies and stamps to prevent transfer of foil around the edges of my cardstock.
I used these three amazing colours together because I had leftover pieces of: Blue-Green, Gold and Pink.
Place your New Year Stamp onto the platform and heat the stamp.
Choose your colours and trim them into smaller pieces to fit the three colours onto your design.
Place the foils face down onto your design, add the cardstock and shims and send through your GoCut machine to lock in the impression on your cardstock.
Use your multicoloured impression on a card or layout as you desire.
Not only am I using up all those valuable scraps of foil I am creating beautiful images to use on cards and tags – quick and easy and economical at the same time.
- ADCO725032 Couture Creations GoPress and Foil
- ADCO 724824 Couture Creations GoCut and Emboss
- ADCO 725392 GoPress Heat Activate Foil – Blue-Green (Iridescent Finish)
- ADCO 725356 GoPress Heat Activate Foil – Gold (Iridescent Speckled Pattern)
- ADCO 725359 GoPress Heat Activate Foil – Pink (Mirror Finish)
- ADCO 725569 Hotfoil Stamp – Happy New Year (79 x 55mm)
- DANT3721001 Anita’s Gemstone Wheel – 3mm Gems
- Basic Essentials – 240gsm Smooth White Cardstock Pack
- Sewing Machine