This week I am making the most out of my supplies creating beautiful effects.
I wanted to create a beautiful shimmering effect on a project and my Champagne All-Purpose Ink turned out to be the best invention this century – take a look at how you too can create magic with this easy-to-use product.
Add a strip of washi tape to a tag to mask off an area. Apply VersaMagic ink to the top of the tag in Night Sky and VersaMagic Oasis Green to the bottom of the tag. Remove the washi tape and let the ink dry completely.
Once the ink is dry, paint a thin layer of All-Purpose Ink, Champagne mist over the entire tag including the masked off area.
The Champagne gives a beautiful shimmering effect over the ink while still leaving the ink layer at the bottom visible. What a magical and beautiful effect – I can see some sparkly Festive season projects happening using this technique as well.
I used the same method to colour my chipboard word adding some extra shine and shimmer to an otherwise ordinary chipboard element.
- TAPI-074 All-Purpose Ink – Champagne Mist
- TGD-56 VersaMagic Dew Drop Ink Pad – Night Sky
- TGD-79 VersaMagic Dew Drop Ink Pad – Oasis Green
- C8 MB2518 Beautiful You Matt Board Mini – Beautiful You
- LBCR55977 Little Birdie Cora – Jade
- DANT3721001 Anita’s Gemstone Wheel – 3mm Gems
- DANT3721000 Anita’s Gemstone Wheel – 2mm Gems
- Other: Tag, washi tape