Brilliance Inks and Heat Embossing are two of my favourite things. Brilliance for its gorgeous shimmer and versatility, and heat embossing for its magic. So, combining the two is always magical and sparkly. And yes you can emboss Brilliance Ink because it is a pigment ink and fairly wet so you have time to add clear embossing powder and then heat set it…
I combined my Brilliance inks onto a tag background by blending the ink onto my tag with the direct to paper technique in small circular movements. Mist the inks with water to make them blend and bleed into each other and heat set the ink with a heat gun.
I then stamped images onto my tag using my Brilliance Inks and sprinkled with clear embossing powder immediately and heat set until the powder is fully melted using my heat gun.
I love how the colours combined makes for a vibrant project, how subtle the shimmer is and how versatile this ink pad really is.
Brilliance ink and heat embossing truly is magical!
- TBD-76 – Brilliance Dew Drop Ink Pad – Pearlescent Chocolate
- TBD-23 – Brilliance Dew Drop Ink Pad – Rocket Red
- TBD-91 – Brilliance Dew Drop Ink Pad – Galaxy Gold
- TBD-82 – Brilliance Dew Drop Ink Pad – Graphite Black
- TEP-305 – Tsukineko Embossing Powder 1oz – Clear