Have you started your Project Life album for 2015 yet? Well for a change I have, and I even started it on the first which is so comforting to get right back into memory keeping – you know recording the little things in life.
I was using the American Crafts range of “This to That” tape runners and fell in love all over again. Not only do they make things easier and quicker to adhere to your projects, but in my PL album it makes total sense. I can easily take them on the road, they are small and compact and super strong adhesives, but I can also create quick techniques and interesting effects using these roller tapes.
Here’s how I decorated my PL cards in a few easy steps
Use the “dot” runner to draw a quick line across the bottom of your PL card
Sprinkle the glue line liberally with AC glitter
Shake off the excess glitter and decorate the card with journaling and stickers and simply pop into your page protector
I love the different effects you can create with the dot and tab runners. So ask your local craft store for these wonderful products by name, and make sure you don’t get stuck on creativity!
I hope you have fun with this American Crafts This to That technique! Happy scrapping…
- AC 61713 American Crafts This to That – Adhesive Dispenser – Dots (32 ft)
- AC 380037 Project Life Core Kit – Cinnamon (616 Cards)
- AC 380041 Project Life Core Kit – Blush (616 Cards)
- AC 380004 Project Life Photo Pocket Pages – Design A (12 Pages)
- PM 573836 Color Bloom Spray – Tea Stain (59ml)
- AC Glitter Silver, Prima Stencil, Stickers